Red Truck Fire & Safety Co. is seeking a full time Fire Extinguisher Technician to join our team!
Fire Extinguisher Technician (Licensed)
Duties include performing service, testing, inspection, repairs and new sales of Fire Extinguishers and other equipment/products. Running and maintaining a company provided service truck.
- Regular Full Time
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00am Start Time
- 40 hours per week with some overtime
- San Diego County, California
- Orange County, California
- Valid Driver’s License with Good Driving Record
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Valid State Fire Marshal Certificate of Registration Preferred
- 2+ Years Fire Protection Field Experience
- Knowledge of State Codes & Recalls
- Ability to Work Independently
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Friendly and Personable Demeanor
- Enjoy Working and Interacting with Public
- Detail-Oriented & Organized
- Ability to Accomplish Tasks in a Timely & Safe Manner
- Positive Attitude
- Responsible and Reliable
- Ability to Discern Additional Sales Opportunities
- Ability to lift 75+lbs
- Proficient in Utilizing Software and Technology
- Honest & Hard Working
Red Truck Fire & Safety Company reserves the right to conduct Background Checks & Drug Testing.
Benefits of working for Red Truck Fire & Safety Company:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement Opportunities
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: Resumes@RedTruckFire.com .
Red Truck Fire & Safety Company is a full-service fire protection company. We offer a broad range of fire protection and safety services including fire extinguishers, automatic fire sprinklers, fire alarms, fire suppression systems, exit signs, emergency lighting, and more.
Red Truck Fire & Safety Company utilizes cutting-edge solutions and equipment, while always maintaining professional integrity and exceptional customer service values. We proudly assist our customers to remain in compliance with the California State Fire Marshal codes and regulations.
Red Truck Fire & Safety Company is a proud member of CalSafe, Nafed and NFPA.
Red Truck Fire & Safety Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.